Too many cups of coffee or red wine? Maybe you’ve recently quit smoking and you are beginning to notice the toll it has taken on your tooth color. You’re in luck at Austin Family Dentistry – we have so many options to help improve the aesthetics of your smile! If you’re using strips to attempt to whiten your teeth or lightening toothpaste and unable to see the difference you’re seeking, Zoom might be for you. This method of whitening is a bleaching process that lightens discoloration of enamel and dentin.
if you’re looking to brighten your smile permanently quickly, this is likely to be the perfect way to get that sparkle back! Using 25% hydrogen peroxide, Zoom whitening is activated with a special UV lightto accelerate the bleaching process.
Some facts about the Zoom whitening process:
- Zoom teeth whitening makes whitening your teeth easier and faster than ever!
- Results are instant and look natural.
- Results are permanent. Your teeth will always be lighter than they were before.
- The procedure generally takes less than 1 hour.
- One side effect is increased tooth sensitivity for some patients.
If you’re looking for a whiter smile, this cosmetic procedure might be a great option for you. Our Little Rock and Maumelle dentists can provide this great service for you. Schedule an appointment with us and see if this might be an option for you.