At Austin Family Dentistry, we want to have a lifelong relationship with each and every one of our patients. That’s why it’s important to get to know your dentist!
Meet Dr. Austin, DDS!
Dr. Austin graduated from Magnolia High School before earning his undergraduate degree at the University of Central Arkansas. He then got his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree at Baylor College of Dentistry in Waco, TX.
He is very active in the dental community, constantly honing his skills and learning about emerging techniques to help patients get the best dental care available. He belongs to many organizations and societies, including:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Central District Dental Society
- Pulaski Dental Learning Society
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- International Academy of Facial Aesthetics.
Dr. Austin is also a devoted family man! He and his wife love to travel, and they take what time they can to spend together going on adventures. He loves the outdoors, so you’ll find him hunting and fishing often!
Fun Facts About Dr. Austin:
- He loves to play golf
- He is a talented musician. He is always playing guitar and has a studio for recording
- In his spare time, he builds guitars and amplifiers
- He loves to fly airplanes
- Whenever he gets the chance, he provides free dental work for needy individuals through the Maumelle Senior Center
Austin Family Dentistry offers a full range of general dentistry services for the whole family, including pediatric dentistry and oral care for seniors. Additionally, we offer a variety of other general, cosmetic, and orthodontic procedures such as:
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Sleep Apnea Solutions
- And More!